Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day


If the preceding video by the internet's collective crush, Laina, doesn't get you in the proper mood for Valentine's Day, I don't know what will. Laina is brilliant and adorable, but my favorite Valentine's thing is still, without question, this classic from Homestarrunner:



This was actually a very good Valentine's day for me. I got a mattress, and the girl I sent flowers to seemed to enjoy them well enough. Still, it's been a while since I shared a Valentine's Day with the woman I love. I can't help but wonder if Bill Nye took the magic of being a Boeing engineer with him when he went to star on Almost Live, and my luck with the fairer sex will fare like this guy's for some time to come:


Happy Valentine's Day, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I had never seen any of those videos. Mission accomplished?

    ReplyDelete