Monday, June 3, 2013

Hiatus


Fair warning, this post is going into panel 3 territory.

When I started this blog, I imagined it as a fun little place to jot down some thoughts during my free time. Whether or not it shows, the amount of time I've spent writing posts here has ballooned over the last few months, and it's starting to take up a larger chunk of my time than I can rationally justify. Recently certain events (I'll be less coy when that seems prudent) have spurred to use my free time more mindfully, and I'm going to put posts here on hold for the time being until I get a few things sorted out. When posting comes back it will either be less frequent or less verbose, either of which will certainly be a good thing in the long run.

In the meantime, interesting things abound. If you're looking for some light reading, computational theory, particle physics, or the theological significance of human suffering are all good places to get started. Given that this is the internet, there's also always cats.

1 comment: